Friday, April 21, 2006

My Fluff Ball



No, I have not lost it and decided to experiment baking my dog.

I just wanted to take the time to introduce my most faithful kitchen invigilator. Everyone, meet Crissy. Crissy...? This is Everyone.

This is one of her favourite positions to take when I am experimenting in the kitchen. This is a position for when things smell good. For the times when things dont smell so good, she is on all fours, ready to bolt should there be signs that the oven's gonna blow. On occassions when I am puzzled at some process in the experiment, she cocks an ear with her head tilted to one side, as though asking "You sure about that buddy?"

Of course, she also hangs around me in the kitchen with an ulterior purpose, to catch the ingredient crumbs that sometimes drop onto the floor unnoticed.

Hmmm... I love this fluff ball of mine.

No comments: